Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello and Welcome To Loo Read: A Public Restroom Blog

As Loo Read embarks on it's maiden voyage, I invite you to come along with me on a journey. A journey to places I like to go eat and check out their johns: a pastime that I have long enjoyed since my days of ducking out of boring adult conversations and trying to make soap bubbles with my hands as a youngster.

Some of these restrooms will be clean. They will take your breath away by their unique splendor and awe-captivating artfulness that surrounds you whilst doing your business. Some will be super gross and will make you cower away in disgust (but might have pretty great food- let's be fair...ish). Some will not be within places of dining... AT ALL!

I will be giving you some opinions and views. Sometimes a philosophy or two. JOIN ME!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment